THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The Humber Internships Programme (HIP) offers 12-week internships and is a great way to make an impact, gain invaluable industry knowledge and start making your mark.
If you’re aged 18+, live in Hull, East Riding, North or North East Lincolnshire and are studying full-time or have graduated at degree level (or equivalent) a HIP internship could be the perfect fit for you.
To ensure you are eligible, please register with a Careers Consultant before applying for this vacancy by clicking the “View Internship” button
**Please note due to the limited time remaining on this project, we are now only accepting general enquiries from those available to work full-time immediately. Post graduate students should enquire only if they want to apply for a specific HIP part-time role.**
**Full-Time Graduate Opportunity**
The Personal Finance Centre Ltd
Henry Boot Way, Hull, HU4 7DY
£9.86 per hour
35-39 hours per week, Mon-Fri, Days
12 Weeks, with a view to turn permanent if the internship is deemed successful
The Personal Finance Centre is a finance broker, based in Hull, East Yorkshire, with years of experience in the financial world. TPFC offer fast, friendly, and easy finance options for people in all financial situations.
As a broker, TPFC speak to all of the lenders on our panel to find the best product for you.
Overview of Opportunity
- The Personal Finance Centre Ltd are a top performing company within the financial sector, who are going from strength to strength and experiencing an organic period of growth. This growth has resulted in a new position of Marketing Executive, which is currently being fulfilled by a number of internal team members alongside external contractors
- Reporting to the senior management team, the successful applicant will be slowly integrated into a dynamic and ambitious company in a structured and supported way
- In what is a really exciting time for The Personal Finance Centre, the Marketing Executive will form a key role in the company’s fast moving journey – by raising brand awareness and subsequently attracting new customers, as well as contributing to the business’s direction and long-term strategies
- This position is well suited to a someone with a dynamic & motivated personality and strong marketing knowledge. You will have the drive to succeed, combined with a real desire to impact and contribute within a rapidly growing SME.
- Working closely with the senior management team in learning about the company’s industry, DNA, branding, company direction and its goals – with a structured training and realistic onboarding plan to achieve this
- Work closely with the senior management team in creating, setting up and implementing the marketing strategy for the business. Over time, this will include website management, campaigns, social media management, copywriting/content management, data analytics, PR communications and the customer journey (a strong support network will be in place for this)
- Liaising and negotiating with 3rd party marketing agencies (who are currently involved in the business marketing structure)
- Research and analyse marketing trends and competitors
- Oversee marketing campaigns, increasing the visibility and reputation of the business (positive google reviews/FB/Trust Pilot/Company Website etc)
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, subsequently reporting results back to the senior management team
- Plan, write and deliver social media content over various platforms
- Contribute in the design and production of promotional materials and internal communications (web/e-shots, blogs, news articles etc.)
- Collaborating with internal key stakeholders to identify strategies for new ventures, that enhance the companies offer and services
- Learning and subsequently implementing dashboards and data reports, ensuring a consistent approach to data analysis/reporting for the business (support to be given on this)
- Adherence to the relevant financial regulator’s principals and rules, by working with Compliance/Data Manager and our external 3rd party compliance
Skills and Experience (Essential)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written when reaching a wide range of audiences
- Have confidence in your marketing knowledge and skills, with a clear passion to want to integrate them in a commercial setting
- Have a dynamic personality and be self-motivated
- Hold great IT and Excel skills, as well as knowledge of Social Media apps and platforms
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to priorities your workload and multitask
- Hold strong analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Be structured in your planning to be able to work independently, performing well under pressure
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
Skills and Experience (Desirable)
- Previous exposure or knowledge of dash boards/data reporting/data analysis
- A Business/Marketing degree preferred
- A similar degree with evidence of strong marketing skills and knowledge to be considered
Potential for Permanent Employment
- This internship has the opportunity to become permanent if deemed successful
Permission to work in the UK
All applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Please include one of the following statements in your CV or covering letter when applying for this role.
- I am eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- I am eligible to work in the UK with restriction
- I have no eligibility to work in the UK in the post applied for and would need a Certificate of Sponsorship or other permission in order to take up employment
THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The project has received £900,000.00 of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
- Deadline for responses 10 May 2022
Job is closed
Applications are currently closed for this job.