THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The Humber Internships Programme (HIP) offers 12-week internships and is a great way to make an impact, gain invaluable industry knowledge and start making your mark.
If you’re aged 18+, live in Hull, East Riding, North or North East Lincolnshire and are studying full-time or have graduated at degree level (or equivalent) a HIP internship could be the perfect fit for you.
To ensure you are eligible, please register with a Careers Consultant before applying for this vacancy by clicking the “View Internship” button
**Please note due to the limited time remaining on this project, we are now only accepting general enquiries from those available to work full-time immediately. Post graduate students should enquire only if they want to apply for a specific HIP part-time role.**
Overview of Opportunity
Graphic Power Ltd are a creative marketing and events company based in the village of Cottingham, a short drive from University of Hull campus. Graphic Power specialise in various marketing services including print, graphic design, promotional merchandise, digital content creation and exhibition stands – with a range of clients including Amazon Web Services, British Transport Police, Sumo Pan Asia etc.
The Graduate Account Executive will work alongside the existing sales and marketing teams to extend the companies offering in the education sector, working with existing and new customers offering digital and print solutions to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to watch projects come to life as you work on them from start to finish.
- Work alongside both the sales & marketing team, with support and guidance along the way
- Greet and meet customers with a friendly and welcoming manner at all times
- Build relationships with new and existing clients, providing lead generation and contacting customers via multiple streams; e-marketing, brand awareness, existing alliances, telesales, events etc
- Provide key insight and opinions on new sales and marketing strategies to drive the company forward
- Help create and coordinate successful email and general marketing campaigns directed at current and prospective clients
- Researching prospective customers, identifying key individuals to contact
- Key account management of own customer portfolio once onboarded, including arranging meetings, issue resolutions etc
Skills and Experience (Essential):
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to learn, talk about and eventually sell Graphic Power services
- A keen eye for detail and ability to use initiative
- Customer service skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Good research and problem-solving skills
- A creative approach, with the ability to think outside the box!
Skills and Experience (Desirable):
- Previous exposure to a customer service position or project
- An enthusiasm to learn and work within a small team
- A general interest in business
- An interest or some subject knowledge in Marketing
- Own transport desirable but not essential
- A current finalist or graduate from any subject area to be considered
- An interest or knowledge in Marketing would be desired, but not essential
Potential for Permanent Employment (if applicable):
- Yes, this role has the opportunity to turn permanent if initial internship deemed successful
Permission to work in the UK
All applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Please include one of the following statements in your CV or covering letter when applying for this role.
- I am eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- I am eligible to work in the UK with restriction
- I have no eligibility to work in the UK in the post applied for and would need a Certificate of Sponsorship or other permission in order to take up employment
- Deadline for responses 26 March 2023
Job is closed
Applications are currently closed for this job.