THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The Humber Internships Programme (HIP) offers 12-week internships and is a great way to make an impact, gain invaluable industry knowledge and start making your mark.
If you’re aged 18+, live in Hull, East Riding, North or North East Lincolnshire and are studying full-time or have graduated at degree level (or equivalent) a HIP internship could be the perfect fit for you.
To ensure you are eligible, please register with a Careers Consultant before applying for this vacancy by clicking the “View Internship” button
**Please note due to the limited time remaining on this project, we are now only accepting general enquiries from those available to work full-time immediately. Post graduate students should enquire only if they want to apply for a specific HIP part-time role.**
**Full-Time Graduate Opportunity**
Digital Marketing & Business Development Executive
Full-Time 9.00 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs/week)
An initial 12-week internship, with a view to turn permanent if successful
Overview of Opportunity
Hallmark Solicitors is a niche commercial law firm, providing a boutique service of legal advice to individuals and to businesses of every size – handling complex cases on a regular basis. Hallmark’s highly qualified lawyers are experts in their field, providing clients with a timely, cost effective and highly personalised solution. Hallmark Solicitors are easily accessible with Consulting Offices based in London, Leeds & Kingston upon Hull, where we have our head office. Hallmark provide a genuine alternative to large and medium size law firm, and boast a client-reach that extends far beyond the borders of the United Kingdom.
Hallmark Solicitors require a graduate Digital Marketing & Business Development Executive to support with various specific marketing activities and to help diversify its current approach to business development.
- Working closely with Managing Director of the business to support in the development and implementation of Hallmarks short and long-term marketing plan
- Digital Marketing; support with Hallmark’s website management, strategise and implement email marketing, support with PR and media relations, monitor and assess sponsorship and advertising opportunities, research relevant conferences/seminars/webinars within the legal sector for the teams to potentially attend, maintain effective internal communication
- Measurement and Reporting; work with the team, monitor and support the current approach to measure marketing and BD activities for the firm
- Business Development; assisting with the various marketing initiatives of the firm, prospecting and managing relationships with other professional service providers with a view to fostering a mutually beneficial relationship through leads and cross-referrals, annual service contracts, professional advice support service. Prospect and arrange effective relationship and BD meetings with clients and targets including client/target research and presentation/marketing collateral support, advising and coaching where required
- Lead Generation; identify business leads and emerging opportunities through market research and analysis where necessary. Support the delivery of bids, proposals, client presentations and capability statements.
- Communication; in collaboration with the external marketing service providers, execute strategies to ensure the propositions are clearly articulated and communicated across all channels (digital platforms, capability statements, proposals, legal directories etc), and with maximum impact
Skills and Experience (Essential):
- A strong understanding of business-to-business marketing, business development and relationship management
- A team player, with a willingness to do what’s needed across the board to keep things moving
- Excellent attention to detail with infectious enthusiasm
- Able to think strategically and commercially
- Strong operational and project management skills
- Stature and gravitas – professional, credible, impactful, and confident with persuading and influencing where appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexible – is happy to work outside normal working hours when required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective relationship builder – able to interact with individuals at all levels across the business
Skills and Experience (Desirable):
- An understanding of the workings and language of a commercial team in a law firm
- Previous experience in business development and sales, specifically in a legal environment advantageous
- A relevant post-graduate management or marketing qualification would be advantageous
- A 2023 or recent graduate from a Marketing orientated degree to be considered
Potential for Permanent Employment (if applicable):
- Yes, this is an initial 12-week internship, with the potential to turn permanent if internship deemed successful
Permission to work in the UK
All applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Please include one of the following statements in your CV or covering letter when applying for this role.
- I am eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- I am eligible to work in the UK with restriction
- I have no eligibility to work in the UK in the post applied for and would need a Certificate of Sponsorship or other permission in order to take up employment
THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The project has received £900,000.00 of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
- Deadline for responses 10 July 2023
Job is closed
Applications are currently closed for this job.