THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The Humber Internships Programme (HIP) offers 12-week internships and is a great way to make an impact, gain invaluable industry knowledge and start making your mark.
If you’re aged 18+, live in Hull, East Riding, North or North East Lincolnshire and are studying full-time or have graduated at degree level (or equivalent) a HIP internship could be the perfect fit for you.
To ensure you are eligible, please register with a Careers Consultant before applying for this vacancy by clicking the “View Internship” button
**Please note due to the limited time remaining on this project, we are now only accepting general enquiries from those available to work full-time immediately. Post graduate students should enquire only if they want to apply for a specific HIP part-time role.**
**Full/Part-Time Graduate Opportunity**
Pixel Modular UK Ltd
Marketing & Administration Assistant
Beverley, HU17 0LS (Remote Work Allowed)
£9.50 per hour
Part Time or Full Time, flexible to suit candidate
12 weeks, with the opportunity for a permanent role if 12 week internship is successful
Pixel Modular design and build light gauge steel homes and accommodation up to 8 storeys, all built to Passivhaus standards. PM’s buildings are structurally strong, accurate, quick to build and very cost effective. A great alternative to other build methods available today. PM offer a full service including architectural design, 3D modelling, light gauge steel design and structural load calculations. At our facility in Beverley we assemble LGS panels for delivery to site and installation by our installation team. PM can provide an LGS shell with exterior board right up to acting as principle contractor for your project.
Overview of Opportunity
Pixel Modular design and build light gauge steel buildings that are structurally strong, accurate, quick to build and very cost effective – offering an excellent alternative to other build methods available today. Pixel Modular’s ambition is to deliver modern, affordable modular buildings without sacrificing durability, comfort or appearance. Established in 2020, Pixel Modular are now ready to establish and commercialise their product within the construction sector. The role of Marketing and Administration Assistant is key to the implementation and success of this next step, by forming an integral part of a small operational team; supporting with key administration tasks, whilst also developing/driving/implementing/strategizing the companies new marketing/branding and social media presence.
- Developing and managing a new social media strategy, increasing brand awareness
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to learn about the business operations – allowing for effective administration support, marketing support and aligned business goals
- Overseeing and utilising social media accounts (such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc); layout, design, posts, blogs, articles, discussions, forums, mentions, feedback etc
- Research/analysing data in terms of marketing trends, customer preferences, competitors, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) etc
- Suggesting and implementing ideas to develop brand awareness
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Dealing with customers verbally and written – providing customer support and quotations etc
- Developing working relationships with customers, providing a high level of customer service
- Updating and maintaining a Contact Management System (CMS), inputting basic data and contact information etc
- Liaising with the internal management team, providing administration support and assistance as and when required
- Working predominantly remotely, managing your own time with regular online team meetings
Skills and Experience (Essential)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have ability to work well with others – collaborating in a predominantly remote working arena
- Have excellent IT skills, using the main software packages competently
- Hold strong knowledge of online marketing/social media channels
- Have confidence in your marketing skills, with the ability to design and implement creative content (text, image and video)
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- To be creative and innovative
- To be well organised, with the ability to work in a modern, remote orientated environment
Skills and Experience (Desirable)
- Have knowledge of a Contact Management System (CMS) or similar data/customer relations management systems
- Previous commercial marketing exposure
- Access to own transport preferred, but not essential, to allow flexibility in travelling between Beverley sites
- A Business/Marketing orientated degree preferred
- A similar degree with evidence of strong marketing skills and knowledge to be considered
Potential for Permanent Employment
- This position aims to turn permanent if the 12 week internship is deemed successful
Permission to work in the UK
All applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Please include one of the following statements in your CV or covering letter when applying for this role.
- I am eligible to work in the UK without restriction
- I am eligible to work in the UK with restriction
- I have no eligibility to work in the UK in the post applied for and would need a Certificate of Sponsorship or other permission in order to take up employment
THIS PROJECT IS PART FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND (ESF)
The project has received £900,000.00 of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
- Deadline for responses 10 May 2022
Job is closed
Applications are currently closed for this job.